5 Things to Invest in as you Approach Retirement
Does investing change in retirement?
It is a common theory that as you approach retirement, you should invest differently and more conservatively to protect against a market downturn. The logic is that with less time to recover from a market decline, a retiree simply cannot afford to take as much risk with their investments. This guide will address that theory, and in this guide you will learn some unique perspectives on investing near retirement, such as:
- Stock vs. bond allocation
- Income vs. growth strategy
- Over-weighting sectors vs. global portfolios
- How much cash to keep on hand during retirement
- How to evaluate your financial plan
To receive your complete guide, simply enter your name and let us know where to send it by providing your email address.